New York and New Jersey Custom Staircase Railings
At Burke Banisters & Stairways, we believe that a staircase is one of the defining features of a home, and no staircase is complete without an attractive, functional railing. As a family owned business with over 40 years of experience, we have the knowledge and expertise to create custom staircase railings to match your vision for your home.
Here are just some of the staircase railing options we offer:
- Wood Railings – We create wood railings of any shape and style using only the highest quality lumber, including wood species such as walnut, oak, mahogany, and more.
- Iron Railings – Wrought iron railings are a classic choice, available in a wide variety of shapes and designs.
- Stainless Steel Cable Railings – An increasingly popular modern railing design choice.
- Banister Installation – We are experienced in designing, building and installing custom banisters. We can provide options for individual stair parts such as:
- Balusters – The vertical components of a banister that run along the railing system, balusters can be created in many different designs and materials.
- Handrails – The horizontal component of a banister, a handrail can take many forms, both simple and more detailed. We can also install a standalone wall-mounted handrail.
- Newel Posts – Also called box newel posts or railing posts, newel posts are an important part of the railing system that are decorative as well as functional. Newel posts anchor and support your railing.
Our Stair Railing Services
- Design – We offer completely custom railings. We will design an attractive railing to fit the theme of your home, and work with you to make sure you approve the design. Whether you prefer a more classic and understated style or something more detailed, we guarantee you will love the finished product.
- Construction – We can build indoor and outdoor staircase railings of any shapes or sizes, including curved, straight, winder, circular, or spiral. We use only the finest materials in railing construction, including wood or metal.
- Installation – At Burke Banisters & Stairways, we do not send subcontractors to your home. We take pride in installing all of our own railing work personally.
- Replacement – If you are looking to replace your old stairs or railing system, we offer railing replacement, as well as custom railings for renovation projects.
We will work with you to make sure that your staircase railing exceeds your expectations and fits your space perfectly. Contact Burke Banisters & Stairways today to discuss options for custom staircase railings.